Sivut

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Come and get it


It's Friday morning, it means midsummer day! Quests are done now. I didn't play sso much, but we had club's own hack. Jenny led our grazy "pack". We started at Steve's Farm and hack ended Jarlheim.
 Nah i didn't know this place before. Dani just walk here and tumps we fall somewhere. There was two roof and we fall lower. And Holy F, it means anything sry...
Trotting 

I love this pic :) 

me too.

I didn't stole  ur sausages :C

SO YEAH i maded random account. Always when i look at the name, surname is not the best... And haha i know my hairstyle, but i have to sry. I shot some vid with fraps, and Gameplay is ready soon. And i know it's gonna be are grazy. I did my some quest and races with montserrat but then boredom and i gave up. I don't probably even do anything with Montserrat, so it's kinda useless. 

Trotting again. Jenny's Hipster glasses.


That's it. And, becouse i have new computer, i will download Pinnacle again and try to do something for my youtube channel. I'm so sorry, i've been very lazy and i have over 100 subs but i don't do anything. I will change that now.
Happy midsummer to everyone! Please, if you want join Eastern Arrows, send mail in sso or FB. It's lot more easier. Also you can ask from Leader.

-Sheila.S

No comments: