Sivut

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

stupiz


Hii guys. As you can see, i've been do some fixes now. So now i can write and tell about my sso life here and you can easily find other soulriders now. First... Ravennova is lvl 11 now! I did some highscores yesterday so i get little moneey. I can finally buy food for my horses. Yea.. Im the BEST carer evah. I have just 2nd full trained, becouse i tought i don't need more race/champ horses, so i will train next 3 horses soon. Money is not problem, but i want still save money. I'm waiting new horses. And i easilly get 500 js :) Also, we get 200 sc from sso team. And then this day's update! MIDSUMMER. So yeah couple crazy pics about it XD I just killed everyone with my poles. Hahah oops. And please leave some comment, if you want these more, but ignore, if you don't want. Becouse i'm not gonna giveup. I just started to make sso gameplay. (For english) I probably download it tomorrow, so you can see it in youtube.


Naah... lvl 11. Love u Rave. I hope Ravennova is good with championships and races and i expect lot. I try to train it quickly, so i can try finally how it feels do some races with rave.
I got 5 best of day with misttop...
  
BRO, waiting i can come there... and i waited 10 minutes, when i get trought. I think midsummer is wonderful, colourful and everything, then you can do anything what you want. In sso or irl. I think midsummer challenge was nice, but it wasn't very interesting, couse i remember everything from a last year. And you have to go back and for... To steve, To midsummer place, To Sg.. nah

HAHAH I KILL U B*TCH dunno who u even are? haha nevahörd

After fg's champ. My own babe, longest sso friend, Jenny Mcforest <3

I'm so sorry, but this is end of the rainbow :(( HAHAH I KILLED U HHAHA how funny.. isn't it? Yea i ran around with my poles and kill peeps. Im so pro, as usual. I love killing. I just realized how funny edit this is? Lol later i trained Ravennova and everything did go well. I didn't have to rage. Boy is getting understand finally? Okeey it's my fault


Jenny, I feel like im gonna fail this champion...Jenny: No you won't , Yesh i will, Jenny : No you dont. And i failed it. But still 3rd. How amazing. And my computer lags so much so i just flew somewhere. What kinda bug. And then Dangerous fall..hahaha

stupizz

My newiest edit. This took me about 1 hour. Background by Star Stable Online Backgrounds. I didn't make watermark, becouse i think they look stopid. So i hope you will not copy this one. 

Lol i'm not ever listening these thing steve. Don't think i will.

Heeey thanks guys. over 3000 visiters, wow! Remember we still need more soulrider's! Click "Join us" And you know how to join us. I think in this post was more pic than text, but maybe pictures tell more than text!

-Sheila Seafield

No comments: