Sivut

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Midsummer meeting with EA

So. So today we held a meeting with club members. We started with Jenny's hack. We avoided the long walk in the woods and in the end we went to midsummer place. We were even after hide and seek. We had a really fun day and we thank all who were involved. Without you, I would have no reason to play starstable.
Your because I care. And at least one member of the club to supplement a lot, and he's always important to everyone. Everyone has permission to leave and come, because I care, even if I had the only member. The number of members does not solve. The most important thing is that it knows how to have fun. Thanky for all. Now little bit pictures of this day.


 © Jenny Mcforest





                                I updated the list of club! Have a nice day! - Sheila Seafield

No comments: