Sivut

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

dude you can't miss this

Hello everyone! As i promised, it's time for new post! As everyone know, we have 3 new handsome horses arrived to near Jorvik Stables. Aren't they cute? Well, i had money, so why not buying one then? I bought tobiano. I have already 3 paints, but it's my favourite breed, so i had to take it.  It's little bit darker than other ones. So happy owner take right away her's horse and then doing Horse Markets dailies.

Zap is so cute. I feel like we are perfect couple, when we both one are sotch a great brownies. he also got over 20 likes on 1 hour, this cutie is stoling everyone's hearts.


Only thing what i was thinking of these new horses is that, fresian looks same as other ones, it just haves that white on forehead and almost same colour. But i think tinker is fabulos, if we just get that 100 000 likes in FB, we will get!  








Sapphireey aka ZED called "sappi" for finnish & "Zip" for english. And someone maded fab. name tho : "sappikives", finnish probably understand this, but don't even try to translate it plz. Zip was very  good to ride from the begin and it's very good with races, oh my god. This will be're my new champion horse. So i trained Zip for level 6. Tomorrow i keep training till it's lvl 15. Hopeally soon.
And here's this fabulos new shirt. sorry for ellie, who is behind me now.

 I always read this in my mind, if someone hurt me. I don't have to care about others opinions, only mine are important, not for others, just for me.


There was fabulos clothes in horse market! omg, i have to get one.  Really cool racing outfits for me and i think i have to make another racing outfit, becouse i don't rly use those another ones.
I think this traditional horse is awesome, i hope more like these in sso! I know, Zip's don't have everything okey on this picture. And that rider looks like 9 years old?

Looks like a grandhorsey, eew or old one.


    They are cute twins, aren't they? That's it, thank you for reading this post (if you did read), anyway thank you all for that you remember i have to post here sometimes, becouse i really forget that sometimes. Hey, and now please Star Stable on fb, maybe we get that 100,00 and then double sc will come, alright? See ya, Sheila :)






I put Easttear to horse island for a while, becouse i didn't have space for tobiano ,so he have to be are there then, becouse i don't need it atm.

After training Zip it's Easttear's time for start training.

No comments: